Glucose (grape sugar) is an indispensable energy material primarily for muscle tissues, and also for the heart muscles. Therefore, honey in a weakened heart muscle is recommended as a dietary nutritional mean. But it should not be taken in large quantities with hot tea since it will cause sweating and fast heart rate. Such additional burden is not good for the diseased heart, because in heart diseases honey can be used in small quantities (one teaspoon or tablespoon 2-3 times a day) with milk, diced cheese, fruit and other foods.
Treatment of High Blood Pressure:
- In folk medicine, honey is used with vegetable juice. You need: a glass of juice from beets, cup of carrot juice, a glass of juice horseradish (the grated horseradish should stand in water for 36 hours), juice of one lemon and a cup of honey. Stir well all of the ingredients. Take one tablespoon from the mixture 2-3 times a day, 1 hour before eating, or 2-3 hours after a meal. The treatment lasts for 2 months.
- Take a glass of carrot juice, a glass of juice horseradish (the grated horseradish should stand in water 24 hours), add juice from one lemon and a cup of honey. Stir well and take 1 tablespoon from the blend 3 times a day, 1 hour before eating, or 2-3 hours after eating.
- Grate the beet finely, squeeze the juice and mix it with honey. Take half a cup 3-4 times a day before meal.
- Take one tablespoon flowers from meadow clover and pour it with a cup of boiling water. Let it stay for half an hour. Strain the mixture and add honey. Drink half a cup three times a day.
- Fruits and flowers of hawthorn, grass from white mistletoe, grinded clove garlic (all ingredients should be in the same amount). One tablespoon of the mixture, pour it with a cup of boiling water, let it stay for 6-9 hours, strain the mixture and add honey to taste. Take 1/4 cup of the blend 4 times a day before meals. Prepare the dose sufficient for one day.
The stated recipes are only a supplement and an auxiliary mean in healing. As we mentioned, honey is a quality nutritious product, and it is useful not only for the sick, but also for healthy people, especially children.
All mixtures are kept in tightly closed glass containers (jars) in a cool place. In the initial stages of the disease, these means of treatment give good results.
Weakened heart muscle
In a weakened heart muscle is useful a combination of honey with products that are rich in vitamins, especially vitamin C. It is recommended a rose hip tea with honey: one tablespoon of dried berries from rosehip pour them with two cups of boiling water. Boil them for 10 minutes. When cool, strain it and add a tablespoon of honey. Take 1/4 – 1/2 cup from the mixture, 2-3 times a day. Keep the tea in a good closed container.
In angina pectoris can be prepared a mix from 300 g of honey, 100 g of aloe juice, 500 g of milled nuts, juice from 1-2 lemons. Take one tablespoon 3 times a day, 30 minutes before meal.
Ischemia of the heart
In this disease, a good effect has the following combination: mix one teaspoon freshly grated horseradish with honey, and slowly eat it, one hour before meals. Take this cure for a month.
If you suffer from arteriosclerosis take 1kg honey, 10 lemons, and 5 garlic’s. Mix together the honey, lemons and the smashed garlic’s, and let it stay in a cool place for a week (in a refrigerator). Take for four teaspoons from the blend on a daily basis.
The honey allows better receiving of the drugs. It is noted that after 10-15 minutes, after application of honey mixed with validolum or valocordin on the skin disappear the cardiac pains.
Hippocrates advised that for strong and healthy heart, you should eat (several times) 100 g of crushed walnuts mixed with 60 g of honey for 45 days.