To make and have this recipe and prepare this drink in the cold seasons will protect you from colds, flu and allergies. Also it reduces congestion, sore throat and improves digestion.
Winter is an amazing season – snowmen, snow games, Thanksgiving, holidays with friends, but sadly winter is the season for cold, flu and allergies.
So when winter approaches make this amazing fire cider that is a mix of herbs fighting the cold, flu, bad digestion, congestion, allergies and sore throat.
This makes it the perfect winter drink and lots of people make it for belly problems, sinusitis and allergies too. But, it is also important how you take it and for what exactly.
HOW IS THIS CIDER CONSUMED?
1. For cold and flu, have 1 tbsp every 2 hours. Or add this in your tea. Have one spoon each day to boost immunity, fight flu/cold and allergies.
2. For the sore throat mix same parts raw honey and fire cider every hour.
3. For congestion in sinuses and lungs, have a spoonful every few hours with tea.
4. For better digestion, have a spoon of the cider before meals.
5. Also, for energy, have one shot of the cider and remove fatigue.
HOW IS THE CIDER MADE?
This recipe is really easy to prepare. The main item is apple cider vinegar. Get a big bottle or few small ones and have reserves of ACV.
FIRE CIDER RECIPE
- 1 onion, medium
- Raw ACV
- 2 tbsp coriander seed
- 3 tbsp rosemary, fresh
- 1 garlic head
- 2 cayenne peppers
- ¾ cup ginger root
- ½ cup horseradish, fresh
Scrub the ginger and horseradish to make them smooth. Grate the ginger, onion and horseradish aside. Add crushed garlic here and then slice the cayenne in halves. Crush the coriander and chop the rosemary.
Mix everything in a bowl.
Add the herbs from the bowl directly to a jar. Then fill up the jar space with ACV and put the lid on. Place this in a dark and cool place and let it sit for a month before straining it to a bottle.
That is it!
Follow the instructions from above and try this recipe in the winter. Other variations are 1 tbsp of this in marinades, dressings and sauces. This cider is used in many ways and you must have it prepared in the household.